President Trump had
signed about
human trafficking?

John McCain Foundation 😳
Hillary Clinton Foundation 🤬

How many used the term
‘foundation’ as a
human trafficking operation?🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 October, 04:13 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
💥
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
- Edgar Allan Poe

Some people choose being cloned on purpose. Cloning is an aberration of the light. It leads to darkness and eventually annihilation 🖤... Fame and fortune were/are never worth it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 October, 04:37
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Have you ever listened to
Tales, Mystery and Imagination?
Alan Parsons Project created a
a soundtrack of
Edgar Allen Poe’s work.

May have to take another
listen after this drop.🤫

It was a big club….
Glad we are not in it.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
YES! URBAN SQUIRREL 🌟 LOVE Orson Welles narrated the opening with these words -- nudged my spirit awakening.

[Spoken - Orson Welles]
"For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down in words, with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived it, There is, however, a class of fancies, of exquisite delicacy, which are not thoughts, and to which, as yet, I have found it absolutely impossible to adapt to language.

These fancies arise in the soul (alas, how rarely!) only at epochs of most intense tranquillity -- when the bodily and mental health are in perfection -- and at those mere points of time where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

👼 bumps when you mentioned it, *AWE*some album 👏

https://youtu.be/J8BKQ5MTF...
04:51 PM - Oct 22, 2024 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it