Jackie Joe @CD9
Watch this clip of Juan O Savin talking ASAP!! This is the perfect video for right now!! This is what I’ve been trying to say!!! Everything happening right now is about using every last minute to get people to wake the fuck up and pay attention before IT happens. They are trying to save as many lives as possible before what needs to be done gets done.
03:33 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Drew Lawrence @412WokePatriot15226
03 February, 06:14
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Why does "Juan" never show himself???? Why do people blindly follow him??? You dont even know who he is! 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Gibb @cooper21
03 February, 05:51
💗🇬🇧🇺🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿it sure smells like PAIN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
03 February, 05:37
PLAIN AND SIMPLE ANSWERS FROM JUAN O 7

OneLilDoe For Trump @OneLilDoe
30 January, 02:53
YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!!! BOOM

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
30 January, 12:57
this should be the fire in each and every Americans belly! its in mine and I will do my duty as i took the Oath!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
29 January, 11:36
F.-O.-F.-O. Hall-of-Famer 🔥🔥

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
29 January, 11:33
WHOAAA!! this was INTENSE STUFF RIGHT HERE , I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. WWG1WGA !!!!!

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
29 January, 11:19
I'd love to have words with this Juan O Savin guy via e-mail correspondence, which is my preferred method of debate/discourse. I listened to a recent interview with him where the interviewer asked several very specific, pointed questions. O Savin responded by circling all of them but never answering a damn thing straight. What should've been a 15 minute interview lasted an hour because O Savin couldn't give a straight answer on Q or the Plan or anything. Enough is enough. The fire we heard from him in this clip is the fire we want to see RIGHT NOW in the world. I for one am tired of waiting.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
29 January, 11:43
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Don't take this the wrong way, but what have you done personally? Some of us have skin in this game[usually with blood attached to the bottom side] and barely get through to people, all while hearing the nay-sayers bitch and complain[not you specifically] that nothing is happening. The Technology is already available to those ready to use it. If you are still unclear of the plan, deeper research is required.

Kevin Fukero @Mr_FuKeRo
29 January, 11:18
Loud and Clear.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
29 January, 11:12
Yes Juan you are being clear enough!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 11:09
Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 January, 04:11
fuckn A get some commies

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Violet *** @Violetfire
18 January, 03:53
Hunker down. Don't go anywhere. If Military comes to your door, let them in stand back, let them do their job, offer them a cookie and move on. If you have an emergeny call 911. I heard they will still answer calls. This is the EVENT. This is happening. #wwg1wgaww #Takingbackwhatbelongstous