Wilhelm Tell @Hermanno
Today's Gospel: Lc 12, 35-38

Watchfulness
35 “Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, 36 like servants waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. 37 It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. 38 It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak.

Holy Father, I thank you for this day and this opportunity to enter into prayer and dialogue with you. Give me the grace to be alert not only on the outside, but also to listen to your voice in my heart. I believe that you are here, I believe that you want to speak to me, I believe in you, I trust you, I love you. Amen!

St. Judas Thaddaeus
St. John Paul II
pray for us!
03:12 AM - Oct 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Hermanno in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wilhelm Tell, click on at the bottom under it