Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 October, 07:10
Praying without Ceasing 🤍 🕊

May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 October, 11:18
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Oh Ya!!???
Q posted it before it even happened!
HINT: 🙏 MORE JESUS (Less Q) 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 11:31
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
ANOTHER BLACK PILL FROM YOU HUH?

19 October, 11:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Far better to follow Jesus as humanity enters Biblical Tribulation, than to place our faith in a 3_Letter Agency PsyOp leading souls to ruin...

But Hey, thanks for asking George... God Bless You and Your Family and I will pray for you 🙏
I wonder... Will you pray for me in return?

MATTHEW 7:15-20

19 October, 11:46
WITHOUT JESUS I WOULDNT BE HERE ...IVE WATCHED YOUR POSTS YOU BLACK PILL A LOT IN HERE ABOUT Q AND ANONS ...PS DONT ASSUME

19 October, 11:49
MORE JESUS (Less Q) is not a black pill
it's truth

Again... thanks George and God Bless 🙏

SO CALLING US FOOLS FOLLOWING Q DROPS IS NOT BLACK PILLING..YOU SEEM TO USE HONEY THEN VINEGAR IN YOUR AGENDA
11:53 PM - Oct 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
19 October, 11:57
if you want to scroll for a bit... you can easily go back to my earlier posts from years ago... (I was just as much fooled as anyone) Sorry if you find it offensive, truly and God Bless 🙏

Sadly, Time is short now...

20 October, 12:01
KEEP DANCING WE SEE YOUR AGENDA ...THIS ISNT YOURS OR YOUR FRIENDS FIRST TIME TRYING TO UNDERMINE MORALE IN HERS IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS