May His light continue to shine upon Us,
until it's seen by all.
07:10 PM - Oct 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 October, 01:31
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
💖 May GOD bless all people 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 October, 11:18
Oh Ya!!???
Q posted it before it even happened!
HINT: 🙏 MORE JESUS (Less Q) 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 11:31
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
ANOTHER BLACK PILL FROM YOU HUH?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
19 October, 07:21
https://anonup.com/upload/...

COMING TOGETHER IS A GREAT START.

wht 2.0 @wht
19 October, 06:59
Bible indicating the increasing speed and intensity of last day events

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." 1Ths5:3

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 October, 11:58
I trust that God holds my future. Whether it's here or on the Heavenly plain.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 October, 11:28
😛 not to me. seems like we are living in and will continue to live in this nightmare. I was once excited about Q..then Q left us....and that fucked everyone up. as i said.i was once excited but now..I would rather be dead than to continue living in the cesspool of lies and mind fucks..BY BOTH SIDES. I am angry, bitter and now..could care less if the whole fucking world blows up. done with it all. I didnt ask for this shitshow..and i dont want it anymore. I dont give a FUCK whats suppose to be happening to free us. i dont see it. I see twisted lies and mind fuck games. my life is almost over...i have wasted 4 yrs of my life suffering thru this fucking nightmare. I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NOW and I am pissed at God. so there...🤬

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 October, 06:07
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I feel as though the deep state put a curse in all the Trump supporters. I’ve been having nothing but bad luck lately.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 October, 07:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Praying for healing 🤍

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
18 October, 10:06
Truth would tell you the covid nightmare is not over, no matter how much they try to cover up the injuries and deaths. Nor has there been any public accountability for this crime yet which is needed because more than half the people went full on fascist against the rest of us and want to love and light their way out of it.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 October, 08:07
Beautifully written. ❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
18 October, 07:41
❤️🙏❤️