Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 03:22
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 October, 08:20
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
That is just beautiful.💕
I'll bet even the malevolent AI that generated that response letter spilled all it's 1s and 0s all over the floor and melted down it's circuit boards, smoking the building right out! 😂
You totally made my day!
Just BEAUTIFUL! 🤠
And such a courteous approach.
Just GORGEOUS!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 12:33
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Thank you, Be kind is a motto of mine. Enough time for everything else if the KIND approach doesn't work.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 October, 10:54
Exactly.
There's no need to be rude or uncivil in any correspondence. Just present the FACTS & EVIDENCE and it's also important to state what we want.
I still am beaming from reading your letter.

There was a fella I think on TickTock or somewhere (lost the link) that posted a video explaining that he wrote a letter to the IRS requesting that they stop bothering him and cease contacting him any further with any of their demands, and their response was that they would be happy to do that and for him to let him know if they could be of any more service to him. He respectfully told them what he wanted, too. 😜

I think respectfully requesting a full refund of all unlawful taxes ever paid is very reasonable. Just sayin'.

Gotta ask.

😂😂😂

19 October, 12:25
We have to start somewhere, I just started here. I hope others will look into their taxes themselves, so I will keep all updated as to correspondence, and/or court dates. Wish me luck.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 October, 12:29
Not luck. (Luck refers to Lucifer, BTW>)
I WISH YOU BLESSINGS BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION!!!!

19 October, 12:38
Sorry, I knew that, but have been a little excited since I got that last IRS letter. Won't happen again.
I have always known something was wrong with this world, fought like hell to change it, lost a husband and 4 children to this fight , and I still sometimes find old habits very hard to break.
I so want to sue the government for cancer causing vaccines, and drugs that cause suicidedal thoughts and actions.
Being a digital soldier now because of disability, but, I know how to research, so it is what I do. I try to post as many sources as I can to try to help even just one other person.
I hope and Pray this strategy works. Thanks again for the help.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
No need to apologize.
We ALL have been subjugated by Words & their SPELLing (casting spells). Even I have to remind myself!

Americans have to JUST STAND UP. Refuse to comply with tyranny & refuse to fund our own enslavement.

These "corporations" & "private trusts" are part of a global criminal syndicate. When we pay them, we are actually funding criminal enterprises.

Abundantly clear that the IRS formed as a Private Trust in Puerto Rico (RICO - get it?) and that EVERYONE was paid in "debt notes" and that "debts" cannot be taxed. "Voluntary!?!!" 😡

It's CRIMINAL FRAUD, and "fraud vitiates everything". 98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878, United States v. Throckmorton

And ... the 16th Amendment was never properly Ratified. IRS knew.

EVERYONE must do their research & make their own decisions!!

mystrangemind.com/2006/08/irs-exposed-irs-is-privately-owned.html

https://supremelaw.org/aut...

https://www.c-span.org/vid...
12:53 PM - Oct 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
19 October, 01:06
I find that most people will not go against the IRS because they fear jail.
Hell, I have been in jail, briefly, because I stood up for the Constitutional Rights I thought I had at that time. I did prevail, so to me it was worth it, but some cannot even think about going to jail without having a panic attack.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
19 October, 01:26
I have been sharing this truth since before Twatter ban, and it is only Truth. That's it.
This information is mostly based on the Congressional Record, or lack thereof (no LAW exists).

Everyone needs to do their research and make their own decisions. That's the whole point of everything.

I consider you very brave, a hero, and hold you in the highest respect & regard. Proud, I am.

Imagine if everyone just stopped funding their enslavement all at once? All at the same moment? Pulled that plug and drained all cash "flow" to the ELITES forever? How fast would that have caused the Temple of Babylon to fall?

Heck, we were buying YACHTS & MANSIONS for these vile vermin ELITES and funding THEM to gamble in Monaco while THEY traffic our children to our Humanity's doom...not knowing any of it was going on.

SLAVES NO MORE.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 02:50
People are waking up to their corruption.

They can't put EVERYONE in jail.

Their days are numbered, and they know it.

Looking Glass.