Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 03:22
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 07:44
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Oh! One big neat trick I forgot to mention! Investiagte how to apply your own lien against your own property for a MUCH LARGER sum. I am not the real estate lawyer type more the trail lawyer arguer so I can't remember the specifics but the law has a "first in line" system when it comes to liens and yours would be first before theirs if you do it in the next 90 days before they do. I have heard of people doing this successfully.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 October, 07:52
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Aloha
Wow
Thank you for sharing this info.

Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it