Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 October, 12:32
NAVY 🔥

4️⃣3️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ COUNTDOWN INITIATED

FIGHTER JET 304 > Q POST 34: PREPARE FOR THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM & A STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL⚠️

SHIP 64: Q POST 64 > SHOULD THE LIGHTS GO OUT, KNOW PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL⚔️

I MUST GO FOR GOOD AT THIS POINT ☠️👀

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
17 October, 12:45
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
notice the date november 2017.. i have followed this faithfully all these years waiting for it all come happen. my life stopped for the swamp to be drained and i have never waivered my support even when my family got angry with me. now it is time. if they will announce something is happening and prepare please make sure it is updated, not from 7 years ago.. whose gonna listen to me with that date to support. no one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
ingrid 🌟 God bless 💓

Q POST 34: PREPARE FOR THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM & A STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL⚠️

NOW happening!

DJT … *Q35💚🙏🏻☺️ will be well insulated on AF1 as he can’t be in the picture as bank stock market crashes 📉 … military operations take place to take Our Country 🇺🇸 back to We the People … clean and swift … stay alert…Pray 🙏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻
02:38 PM - Oct 17, 2024 (E)
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
18 October, 12:14
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
i just want truths. all i want. i am not a game player and yes it is a war of many levels.. i get it all. so all these players. wives included are not real either.. why am i reading Melanias new book. is she real. who did she marry? it gets very confusing. so i guess i say whatever.. the pieces of the puzzle all seemed to fit.now not so well. oopsie!. i understand she didnt have barron. so jfkjr said he and dianna had a baby (hmm Barron) that makes sense there are missing pieces.. i just wait if for forever. frustrating.. so why the donald? his personna?? and what happened to him years ago and no one knew it?