USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 October, 12:07
Breaking: lawsuit filed in Wisconsin which will expose Actblue and WellsFargo bank for criminally laundering money into political campaigns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Wells Fargo stole money from my parents. They are evil. THEY Opened up a credit card in my parents name and billed them monthly
Preyed on innocent elderly people..
09:55 AM - Oct 16, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 October, 07:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I have dealings with Wells Fargo and they are now being made to pay out reparations for all their fraudulant activities. I received 3 checks so far for insurance I never had. If you or your parents get letters from them stating they have money coming, call the number provided. They will give you all the info..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 October, 06:58
They did the same to my mom. Kept sending her fedex packages with loan papers she never understood and they coerced her to sign.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 06:51
sue them

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 October, 02:20
Yeah they had a class action lawsuit for opening accounts in peoples names without them knowing and i got caught up in that also. they had to pay out a bunch of money.