Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Noting this in case anyone else is desperate & trying to avoid Drs also.

My IBD flared up this summer after the two rounds of antibiotics with my oral surgeries finally reaching one of the lower circles of torment over the weekend after having a pita sandwich filled with white bean humus & roast chicken. I knew I wasn’t up to it, but darn it, I was craving it so much. 😑 (That didn’t end well.)

The pain forced me to see what I had in my stash of natural remedies that might help. As it turns out, black seed oil has quite the reputation for remedying many things, IBD being one of them. The first dose I took was evening & it is rather strong so I could FEEL it in my stomach so I chased the teaspoon of BSO with a glass of water to dilute it. The pain began easing off within 15 min from feeling like an elephant had rammed me in the abdomen to just being punched in the stomach. By the next morning, after an AM dose, it calmed even more. I’m 3 days on 2/day regimen & am optimistic
09:38 AM - Oct 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
16 October, 05:43
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 October, 10:15
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Black seed oil helps a multitude of issues

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396