USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 October, 06:51
I’m hearing from local sources in and around NC and TN in the impacted areas that the reason FEMA is confiscating and or not allowing donations ( i.e food/drinks ) is because it doesn’t meet certain “Health” requirements and there for WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE PEOPLE. FEMA is throwing away all “NON-HEALTHY” food/drink donations.

Also FEMA has basically come in, took over a local warehouse, sent the owner/renter a lease termination letter and told him he had 30 days to vacate the property and all while he’s trying to find a place to live, work and now has to find a new place to move his business too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Sounds like a sheriff with a large number of deputies needs to step in and “confiscate” FEMA’s warehoused emergency supplies. Then distribute them to the people in need.
07:20 AM - Oct 16, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Sleet Sir @Sleet
16 October, 08:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I think it's time to step up and send a letter back to them with a Cease and Desist

Last I checked FEMA does not have that authority

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
16 October, 08:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💥