Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
These democrats are devoid any common sense.. "President Trump did nothing to stop the protesters" ..Umm exactly what do you morons think he should have done. Was he supposed to use social media to "talk" to them? (as if they were watching FakeBook or Twatter for direction from POTUS). DC Police were there, what did they do? Besides, allow the actors in. I say actors because these were a majority of Antifa members. I have no doubt these demonRats actually believe their own lies.. I am sick of dealing with these commies bastards..
01:37 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by BuckFiden7779 in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 February, 01:39
In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication
He caused an insurrection..video played. They lied. Now, he did nothing to stop it! The world is watching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
13 February, 01:43
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Yes, That is what they would like for us to believe. It was planned alright.. by the demonrats. Their brown shirts (Antifa) were the perpetrators.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396