Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 October, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 October, 10:56
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I lived it, lost wife. Had to keep hospice at arms length. Did I (she) need more drugs, here's stronger. It was sad, frustrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 October, 11:54
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I'm sorry for your loss, Blaine.
I know the feeling of frustration. I was told my husband Tom would be more comfortable at hospice than the hospital. Family decided we would care for him at our home with a team of nurses and aides. We quickly assembled this team and got the house ready for him. There were delays; they didn't do transfer on the weekends. They didn't have the right transport vehicle available. Days passed. Finally he was to come home on June 24. Got the call a 1 am that morning that he had just died. Couldn't believe the timing.
Looking back now that I know Remdesivir is a snake venom poison, I see that they couldn't kill him in the hospital so hospice was the next step. Previously at home I gave Tom some Ivermectin, he wouldn't take the whole protocol. But maybe the Ivermectin in his system kept Remdesivir at bay.
He wasn't very responsive at hospice; I told myself he would perk up once we got him home.
I didn't have a clue they were killing him with morphine.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 October, 12:14
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
So many sad tales. Sorry for your loss. Wife wouldn't stay in hospitol, got her home & I was 24/7 caregiver, once a week nurse visit, threw out the social worker (she wore a mask & I had specified that was not alowed) . I know wife gave up, too worn out to keep trying. I knew she wanted me to help finish it all. I thought about it, then said aloud in prayer that decision was between her n God.
She died the next day with her daughters n I there...
So I endure, learn & grow, I know God has something in store for me, I'm working to be ready for it.

Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
God bless you and your family. You did an extraordinary task, caring for her yourself!
I hope you will be pleased with what happens next in your life!
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜»!
12:24 AM - Oct 13, 2024
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lydia Fahsholtz, click on at the bottom under it