Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 October, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 October, 10:56
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I lived it, lost wife. Had to keep hospice at arms length. Did I (she) need more drugs, here's stronger. It was sad, frustrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
I'm sorry for your loss, Blaine.
I know the feeling of frustration. I was told my husband Tom would be more comfortable at hospice than the hospital. Family decided we would care for him at our home with a team of nurses and aides. We quickly assembled this team and got the house ready for him. There were delays; they didn't do transfer on the weekends. They didn't have the right transport vehicle available. Days passed. Finally he was to come home on June 24. Got the call a 1 am that morning that he had just died. Couldn't believe the timing.
Looking back now that I know Remdesivir is a snake venom poison, I see that they couldn't kill him in the hospital so hospice was the next step. Previously at home I gave Tom some Ivermectin, he wouldn't take the whole protocol. But maybe the Ivermectin in his system kept Remdesivir at bay.
He wasn't very responsive at hospice; I told myself he would perk up once we got him home.
I didn't have a clue they were killing him with morphine.
11:54 PM - Oct 12, 2024
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 October, 12:14
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
So many sad tales. Sorry for your loss. Wife wouldn't stay in hospitol, got her home & I was 24/7 caregiver, once a week nurse visit, threw out the social worker (she wore a mask & I had specified that was not alowed) . I know wife gave up, too worn out to keep trying. I knew she wanted me to help finish it all. I thought about it, then said aloud in prayer that decision was between her n God.
She died the next day with her daughters n I there...
So I endure, learn & grow, I know God has something in store for me, I'm working to be ready for it.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 October, 12:24
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
God bless you and your family. You did an extraordinary task, caring for her yourself!
I hope you will be pleased with what happens next in your life!
❤️🙏🏼😻!