Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 12:36
Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
13 February, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 February, 12:22
In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 February, 12:37
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
WTH is wrong with you? You post this insinuating something nefarious yet dont back these with they were taken in the late 80's when Trump not only kicked both of these evil idiots out of his hotels, resorts and golf clubs but went straight to the AG at the time saying he would gladly help expose this Pedo ring... and what do you know? he not only kept his promise to expose them, but he dismantled their network world wide. Do your research before posting this kind of trash shit without the real truths behind them!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 February, 12:41
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Totally agree lol. Just showing that a picture taken with someone doesn't mean anything. Maybe we need to research Elon Musk more before thinking he is also evil just because he is in a pic with Ghislaine Maxwell. Thanks for proving my point.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 February, 12:47
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I dont believe Musk is bad...sorry if I came across mad, I just hate false info. All good.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 February, 12:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
First, ThanQ for your service. 🇺🇲and second, do you have some sauce for the Musk wife being a Satanist? Ive not seen anything like that, and if that is true then we should be shouting that from the mountain tops...with the proof

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
13 February, 01:47
Boucher could sound like Butcher. Interesting name.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 01:26
She is no doubt evil or she is doing damn good job of pretending to be.
The satanic symbol she had drawn on her baby bump when she looked very pregnant was enough for Nana, but is she still his handler?
I dont think so. Will it be hard for him to stay on the good side with her link to their child and pulling at him, Nana would think most definately.
I remember a time when Vincent made the statement about Musk that what happened with Mush staying on the side of good depended on his handlers to keep him on it. No I dont remember the exact quote.