Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
SuperBowl 47 with the Sandy Hook Choir in 2013. Many of the "victims" who supposedly died were singing in the choir.

They put everything right in our face. These people are sick.

#SandyHookHoax
01:17 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 10:30
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I printed this out & carry it with me.

I cannot STAND the mental midgets who still speak about the event in hushed, reverent tones....

ALL of those who participated in this great HOAX need prosecuting; their action was info warfare against the American people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
15 February, 03:14
There was a video circulating at the time of the Parkland shooting. It was the same. Many of the kids never died. Heck, the shooter showed up at the school, dressed for class, at the same time the shooting started according to witnesses. He was a patsy. One of the girls, Meadow Pollack, was alleged to have not actually been Pollack's daughter, yet Pollack has been a vocal Trump supporter. David Hogg actually graduated from Redondo Shores High School in 2015.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 February, 08:59
Another ridiculous thing about Sandy Hook were all the people arriving at the firehouse like they were coming to a festival or concert in the park. People casually walking down the street carrying children piggy-back.. Who the hell BRINGS CHILDREN to a school shooting???

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 February, 08:55

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
14 February, 10:01
Holy crap 😲😲😲😲😲
Bookmarking this 💎
Thank you 🙏✝️

Patriot Den @Ghostmom
13 February, 05:28
This is gonna mess with my stare in a horrible way. We will need the National Guard. It will be intersting how the family in our church explains this away 🤔 We were all used in such a personal way and still are to this day. I hope Malloy pays along with everyone else in our state that helped perpetrate this hoax.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 04:25
As a mother whose son was a Senior at a school that experienced a school shooting (thankfully without fatalities), I can assure you there are marked differences between the real deal and stage production of crisis actors!

I KNEW Sandy Hook was BS as it unfolded. The whole undertone lacked authenticity. My knowing was confirmed the day an actual event occurred in my small rural community two years later. This is what natural responses look like. 👇👇👇

https://www.wlwt.com/artic...

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
13 February, 04:18
and some of their pictures were seen in other countries used to say kids there were killed even obama said it was a hoax and had some of the kids in his office around him and sitting on his lap

anon one @Gamma50
13 February, 04:00
Sandy Hook -- I watched it in real time being stuck in someone else's home while it was going on. I then read the police report and I followed it, angry that a dirtbag publication like the New Yorker kept feeding the narrative and building an orchestrated event that was a total fabrication. The killer was all of 112 pounds as was supposed to have gone in to that school strapped with ammo that would have been difficult for a 200 lb. man.

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
14 February, 10:03
In response anon one to her Publication
Great point about his weight. Never thought of that. I remember that was playing non-stop on all the channels.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 February, 10:07
In response anon one to her Publication
Just like the Capital False Flag.

https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-...

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 February, 03:44
Interesting tidbit for those who didn't know.

FBI report shows ZERO deaths in Newtown 2012.🕵

Why was there a production company involved? 🤔

👇👇👇

https://www.theblackvault....

USA DAR @buffaloalum
13 February, 03:43
Sandy Hook wrecked me for months. Anything with kids being hurt does. Very disturbing info you shared.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
13 February, 03:36
Here's another reunion photo.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 February, 04:35
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
so these kids know they are part of the lies? their families are part of the elite or cabal?

Laureen Sac @QueenOfLaughter
14 February, 08:22
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Wow, many are inmistakable.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
13 February, 03:35
I believe The parents were paid for these children to be Crisis actors, and very little if any probably did die in those false flags

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
13 February, 03:22
My question which for some reason keeps being unanswered, Did in fact anyone die in Sandy Hook, Columbine, Parkland shootings

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
13 February, 01:29
Sandy Hook school shooting occured on 12/14/2012. The choir sang at SB 47 pregame show on 2/3/2013 following the shooting. Their were 26 kids killed in the shooting in Dec 12' and 26 kids sang that following Feb. 13' in rememberance.

Reality is twisted enough without additionally confused facts. Those children are not those that died in the shooting.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
13 February, 01:38
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
Patriot Jim Fetzer exposes a lot of the Sandy Hook Hoax. Here are 10 of them who supposedly died singing in the choir.

Ebba Hansen @Ebbarious11
13 February, 01:21
Yep. That FF was a frickin disgrace. Started my awakening.