Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
13 February, 01:17
SuperBowl 47 with the Sandy Hook Choir in 2013. Many of the "victims" who supposedly died were singing in the choir.

They put everything right in our face. These people are sick.

#SandyHookHoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
Sandy Hook school shooting occured on 12/14/2012. The choir sang at SB 47 pregame show on 2/3/2013 following the shooting. Their were 26 kids killed in the shooting in Dec 12' and 26 kids sang that following Feb. 13' in rememberance.

Reality is twisted enough without additionally confused facts. Those children are not those that died in the shooting.
01:29 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MericaTheBeautiful in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
13 February, 01:38
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
Patriot Jim Fetzer exposes a lot of the Sandy Hook Hoax. Here are 10 of them who supposedly died singing in the choir.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
13 February, 03:25
This is horrible, every year since that Christmas of 2012, I put out a small tree in my front yard and I hang 26 Platic Crystal Angels on it, I cannot believe I was so fricken gullable. When 911 happened, that year I decorated this house with the exact number of lights for each life that was lost, each light represented their soul.

Case 4Trump @Case4Trump
13 February, 03:52
Where can I find out more on this? Is Jim Fetzer on here? Asking because Sandy Hook is what got me thinking and I started digging into this and telling people this was a FF. Thank you!