Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 October, 02:05 (E)
πŸ’” video of all the huge bells all over the 🌎 removed and destroyed ... even a πŸ”” shape represents wisdom and compassion.

Personally i use Tibetan Bells to clear, move stagnant or stale energy in a space. It helps to draw positivity in and β€œseal” a space which helps prevent unwanted negative energy. One of the reasons they are so popular is because you don’t need to be able to see or sense energy to use them, they are easy to use and they are totally safe for everyone in the family to use – even your kiddies!

F.Y.I....Listen to the sound of the bell, the clearer the energy is, the higher it will ring and the more clear the sound will be. If the energy is negative, or stagnant, the bell will ring lowers and sound duller.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 October, 02:26 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Unearthed a HUGE πŸ”” in SOUTH CAROLINA!

* please see the video in above post *

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
I vote all NEW cities and towns have bells that ring
Destroy all negative energy
02:32 PM - Oct 10, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it