Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
πŸ’” video of all the huge bells all over the 🌎 removed and destroyed ... even a πŸ”” shape represents wisdom and compassion.

Personally i use Tibetan Bells to clear, move stagnant or stale energy in a space. It helps to draw positivity in and β€œseal” a space which helps prevent unwanted negative energy. One of the reasons they are so popular is because you don’t need to be able to see or sense energy to use them, they are easy to use and they are totally safe for everyone in the family to use – even your kiddies!

F.Y.I....Listen to the sound of the bell, the clearer the energy is, the higher it will ring and the more clear the sound will be. If the energy is negative, or stagnant, the bell will ring lowers and sound duller.
02:05 PM - Oct 10, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 October, 02:26 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Unearthed a HUGE πŸ”” in SOUTH CAROLINA!

* please see the video in above post *

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
11 October, 12:42
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I have a bell hanging on my deck & used to ring it all the time, I live in the country so my neighbors got a taste from time to time! I collected bells from flea markets & garage sales over the years tooπŸ””
I made this hand bell thingy for when I dance to music… I enjoy most everyday….so yeah ring those πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396