James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 October, 10:23
If you look carefully Mickey mouse hands are set at 10 and 9 , not quite 10.

Milton is supposed to hit in the late part of the day on 10/9 which would coordinate exactly with Mickey's hands.

Before Mickey mouse was named Mickey mouse he was Milton mouse.

This isn't just a coincidence this is a controlled demolition.

Now you know the true reason for the Mickey mouse watch that we've been watching for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
08 October, 11:07
In response James Dean to his Publication
Mickey Mouse’s original name was going to be Mortimer Mouse. I’m all for destroying Disney and I notice the tie in on the watch. But the name is not a match.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
08 October, 11:17
In response James Dean to his Publication
We seem to have competing histories.

Ana Tate @Anatated
08 October, 11:21
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Reading from yours. Not the same mouse. It says he was redesigned to look more like Mickey after the success of Steamboat Willie.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 October, 11:32
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Well I'm glad you brought that article up as if you look into it you will go down the rabbit hole even further.

Oswald the Lucky rabbit?

Follow the white rabbit?

Walt Disney's wife Lillian?

Steamboat willie?

Lee Harvey Oswald?

Did Walt Disney have something to do with the assassination of John F Kennedy ?