James Dean @Wait_its_time
If you look carefully Mickey mouse hands are set at 10 and 9 , not quite 10.

Milton is supposed to hit in the late part of the day on 10/9 which would coordinate exactly with Mickey's hands.

Before Mickey mouse was named Mickey mouse he was Milton mouse.

This isn't just a coincidence this is a controlled demolition.

Now you know the true reason for the Mickey mouse watch that we've been watching for years.
10:23 PM - Oct 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
09 October, 10:33
In response James Dean to his Publication
Milton is supposed to hit Orlando from the last I’ve seen. That might take out Disney there. Been praying for the innocent people in Milton’s path but would love for the evil to be gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 10:38
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Yes and we also have friends in that area and are praying unfortunately they decided to try to weather the storm I told them it would be better to leave for a while just in case but they think they just want to stay there.

I just posted a video that I just seen of them cloud seeding and using silver iodide which came down in the yard and was smoking.

I don't trust anybody at this time and I mean nobody, all involved and all that are aware of this could have done things differently but instead hundreds or thousands of innocent lives will be put to death.

If I was mayor of that state I would open up all highways North and South to allow all the people to exit but instead they have people stuck in traffic and people are afraid they will get stuck in traffic and would rather die at home than out on the road.

They had plenty of time to prepare for this and the ones in charge have done nothing about it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 October, 09:15
Are they lying about this?

09 October, 09:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is the article I found either way it coincides with the name of the hurricane this is an old article

09 October, 09:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Here's the Wikipedia link if you want to reference more on it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 October, 09:13
Also note that the numbers are 10 and 9, 1 is new beginnings/completion of a cycle and 9 is endings. Add them together and you get 10. Again, new beginnings/ending of a cycle!!!

Free Bird @DCast
09 October, 01:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
So today 'something' is suppose to happen today?
will we know?
🙏 GOD'S GOODNESS Manifest!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 October, 07:49
And here I thought Mickey was Willie.

Doug Anger @moola
09 October, 09:13
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
09 October, 04:39
The character of "Milton Mouse" has been credited to Terry employee William Ferguson in 1921. The September 27, 1922 cartoon The Fable of the Romantic Mouse was the first to establish a female mouse character, who in this picture was called Lizzie. Later films called Milton's girlfriend Rita or Mary.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 October, 12:33
Stormy Disney days.
It's a big world under foot.
Flooding is the biggest worry I'd think.
Too windy to hear anything though.
Watch out for flooding.
It does the most irreparable damage.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
09 October, 12:14
Oh, you mean this pedo mouse,
the one that makes Swiss cheese with his Johnson for kids to watch.

Friggin' Disney Pervs.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Disney | Mickey Mouse Makes Swiss Cheese With Genitals - YouTube

Contact email: savedbythepreaching@gmail.com

09 October, 01:04
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
And just like Amazon they're all part of the same sick bunch. That's no smile you're looking at 😳

08 October, 11:13

Ana Tate @Anatated
08 October, 11:07
Mickey Mouse’s original name was going to be Mortimer Mouse. I’m all for destroying Disney and I notice the tie in on the watch. But the name is not a match.

08 October, 11:12
In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
09 October, 04:49 (E)
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I think this shows you are both on the right track for how this got started:

https://discover.hubpages....

Walt Disney began his first series of fully animated films in 1927, featuring the character Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. When his distributor appropriated the rights to the character, Disney altered Oswald’s appearance and created a new character that he named Mortimer Mouse; at the urging of his wife, Disney rechristened him Mickey Mouse.
https://www.britannica.com...

08 October, 10:48
Has anyone else ever noticed the little symbol between Mickey's legs and when you look closely it looks like Lions coming down connecting it to look like a phallus, i highlighted it so you can see for yourself.

Is this Mickey mouse saying F you 10/9 ?

arba happihr @arba
08 October, 10:40
👍💥
Waving good bye to Evil Disney👋👋
💕

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
08 October, 10:31
Nice. Cool connection, and yes, I always noted the red dashes stop and the next one was the 9th one with the finger pointing to that one. This watch had probably a dozen different decent interpretations, but I’d say a 10-9 major hurricane this close to the election is the top candidate.

08 October, 10:35
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Thanks and even the fact that it's not just exactly on nine but on the later part of nine seconds which would correlate with the hurricane making landfall in late afternoon or early evening