USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
08 October, 03:24
Happening RIGHT NOW This isn’t Kamala Harris’ FEMA Tonight these regular everyday Americans are working through the night to make bridges for Hurricane Helene victims out of downed telephone poles and trees. This is work by real American you won’t see reported by the media

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 October, 09:17
In response USCG VET to his Publication
anyone voting for kamala is a vote against america

I will totally remember this after the hurricane cleanup is over for NC and FL

especially cuz they see the NC destruction and the lack of fema and =governmental help

and they will be watching the destruction of milton in fl, and if that does not wake them up, then nothing will.

no compassion for their fellow man is cold and cruel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
08 October, 01:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
How can we even have a fair election after all the devastation?! And they have a month to create more! I see Earthquakes coming etc yet. Maybe tsunamis

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
Anybody that partakes in this system at all, are enablers and part of the problems...

Nothing is ever gonna function properly again anyways with any of the same old faces that broke the system near it....

None of them, including Trump and his team have any trust or credibility left in anything and now they are ALL getting characters and images erased....Their games are finished.....
02:09 PM - Oct 08, 2024 (E)
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 October, 02:27
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
I'm done with all of it.......stick a fork in me......I'm wondering if all of it is one big psyop.....Massive amounts of people are dying left and right.....where are the so called, "White Hats".... I don't think they exist.....and I challenge the statement, "The best is yet to come"..........for whom? Not we the people.....I'm jumping off this merry-go-round to nowhere but death and destruction. I apologize for sounding like a "Debbie Downer"......but the writing is on the wall....

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
08 October, 03:28
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Laurie, you've been the sunshine of this platform for so long, please don't give up. You're just having your black-pill moment, we all have had those. Take a break from social media (AU included), re-charge and let your light shine again, you are needed! 🤗💖

Free Bird @DCast
08 October, 06:57
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Jump off their 🎪🎠🎡🎢 is a good thing to do :)
The enemy always wants to spin us around, blind us, confuse us and use us for their entertainment.
God's Foundation of Truth is more Stable, comforting and produces 'soundness of mind' 🥰 🤗 🎶