USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Happening RIGHT NOW This isn’t Kamala Harris’ FEMA Tonight these regular everyday Americans are working through the night to make bridges for Hurricane Helene victims out of downed telephone poles and trees. This is work by real American you won’t see reported by the media
03:24 AM - Oct 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 October, 03:35
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Confirmed This Morning...

Mormans from Utah sending
15 Semi Trucks Full Of
Cold Weather Gear,
Cold Weather Clothing,
Cold Weather Supplies,
Propane Heaters, Blankets,
Sleeping Bags, Everything
Needed For Cold Weather.

Army Corps Could Build Their Army Tent Cities...
Instant Housing
Would Be Established.
ALL Necessities, Indoor
Private Porta Potties, Private Showers, Heat, Cooking Stoves...Self Sufficient To
Ride Through The Winter...
AND NO Glued Formaldehyde Particle Board Nasty Trailers From FEMA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 October, 03:13
Extremely Thankful For Our Great Compassionate Americans Helping Each Other!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕

NC Live Ham Radio Repeater Frequency...
Folks Helping Appalachian Mountain Folks.

https://m.broadcastify.com...

"Watch The Water"...

Some Folks ARE Aware Of
TERRIBLE HORRIFIC SUFFERING Of
The Innocent For
1000's Of Years. THEIR
BODIES, BLOOD
Feedings Evildoers...
Blood Drinking
Kenites, Vampires...
Some ARE Aware Baby Farms Grow Children To Feed Blood Drinking Evildoers.

"Watch The Water"...
FROM THE BEGINNING,
AS ALWAYS...
The Objective IS To
Rid Evildoers...Rid The Habitats Of Blood Drinking Cannibal Evildoers.

Could Anger Be Directed To Thanksgiving Because Evildoers No Longer Walk Terra Firma?

Prayers For Understanding.
We ALL Need To Know Truth.

Jesus Name, 💕🙏💕
Just Talkin' Out Loud
Tryin' To Process AND
Blood Drinking Evildoers MUST Be Dispatched From Their Underground Hives.
AMEN!
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 October, 01:56
Isn't the everyday American citizen fcking Amazing. I watched a video this morning of a flat bed trailer that's pulled by a semi put over the water., to make a bridge. One trucking company donated a few flat bed trailers, I saw one down it's genius, or maybe just common sense. God love them all!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 October, 09:49
Thank God for real Americans helping one another. 😇🥰🙏 Understand that the real problem is not only the lack of help to these hard working, tax paying American citizens of this area of our country, it is the government BLOCKING supplies and help from getting to those in need. They are INTENTIONALLY causing MORE harm and distress. They are also INTENTIONALLY manipulating the weather to cause this type of devastation. #WAKEUPAMERICA

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 October, 02:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They are the worst of people who steal and block help and supplies to devastated people. I do not understand how a few bribes make this acceptable to those Americans working against their fellow Americans. God help us if our fellow citizens are so against us. 🙏🦅🇺🇸

Free Bird @DCast
08 October, 03:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Agree.
The have to do it night b/c of the Enemy, but that's been the 'thing' in this world for generations. Not to excuse it rather saying it only takes a few inspired by GOD to Do the Right Thing!
Those saying to 'wait' believing the song 'I'm coming' is basically 'standing down' being CONned by the enemy to do nothing.
Praying is Good but GOD uses people like this to get things done.
May the Holy Spirit 🪔 📖 🌬speak to each of us to be a helping part of the Body of Christ, while were's here. 🤝🙌

Only followers of this user (lmp98) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 October, 09:36
🙏God Almighty bless and protect those who are working to provide relief to the storm ravaged areas of the southern US. Provide them with connections to those who can help and supply them with all that they need. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 October, 09:17
anyone voting for kamala is a vote against america

I will totally remember this after the hurricane cleanup is over for NC and FL

especially cuz they see the NC destruction and the lack of fema and =governmental help

and they will be watching the destruction of milton in fl, and if that does not wake them up, then nothing will.

no compassion for their fellow man is cold and cruel

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
08 October, 01:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
How can we even have a fair election after all the devastation?! And they have a month to create more! I see Earthquakes coming etc yet. Maybe tsunamis

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 October, 07:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
08 October, 07:19
I am so grateful for these wonderful men. I am also thankful for the fossil fuel that allows them to work the construction machines—praying for protection and divine help during these turbulent times. 🙏