Pissed Patriot @Fooked
06 October, 02:34 (E)
I’ve been through hurricanes like Andrew in 1992 CAT 5 destroyed everything. Now knowing that this HAARP machine can keep the force of a cat 5 into miles of land is scary shit . They can find a man in a mountain 10000 of miles away . But they can’t find these HAARP machines and destroy them WTF 🤬 THIS IS NO FUCKING MOVIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
I've been in Florida ALL my life. I've seen/weathered/survived MANY canes. These are not normal. I don't know how we will fare Milton. We're still recovering from Irma and Ian.
If they can't find the HAARP facility to blow up surely they can seed the clouds with SOMETHING to counteract it? We just can't hold any more water or sustain more high winds without catastrophe
02:55 PM - Oct 06, 2024
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by gunslingergirl in this post can reply
Dave Mars @CCU
07 October, 12:35 (E)
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Me too.. Wonder if they need central Florida for a smart city like in and around Tampa / St Pete

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396