Pissed Patriot @Fooked
I’ve been through hurricanes like Andrew in 1992 CAT 5 destroyed everything. Now knowing that this HAARP machine can keep the force of a cat 5 into miles of land is scary shit . They can find a man in a mountain 10000 of miles away . But they can’t find these HAARP machines and destroy them WTF 🤬 THIS IS NO FUCKING MOVIE
02:34 PM - Oct 06, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Ryan Shettler @Trump987
07 October, 01:02
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I’m sure all the people of North Carolina in Maui are happy that they waited around and trusted in the plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
07 October, 01:27
In response Ryan Shettler to his Publication
Just want to know if it’s a whitehat or blackhat operation. So at least I know who’s trying to kill us . we have so much technology we can’t find these HAARP machines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
06 October, 03:22
🔥 Q: TRUST THE PLAN 🔥

chore Toke @choretoke
06 October, 03:20
Well I found this, Haarp in Alaska is going to be stop and be dismantled by 2010 and be move to Puerto Rico Arecibo radar by 2011. No more proyect S.E.T.I. looking for E.T. Now the radio telescope is going to be a weapon, if E.Ts coming, they will be burned down with the super haarp antena.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
06 October, 02:55
I've been in Florida ALL my life. I've seen/weathered/survived MANY canes. These are not normal. I don't know how we will fare Milton. We're still recovering from Irma and Ian.
If they can't find the HAARP facility to blow up surely they can seed the clouds with SOMETHING to counteract it? We just can't hold any more water or sustain more high winds without catastrophe

Dave Mars @CCU
07 October, 12:35 (E)
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Me too.. Wonder if they need central Florida for a smart city like in and around Tampa / St Pete

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
06 October, 02:51
Radiation to heat and strengthen the storms also comes from the hundreds of towers all over this country that were erected without public input. We're like rats trapped under a dome...

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
06 October, 02:56
In response Chuckster58 to his Publication
We have the greatest military in the world and can’t find these machine and destroy them . There isn’t going to be much of America left to make it great again

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 October, 02:48
I think they can be moved about, making them harder to find

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 October, 02:41
It never was.