Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Let's see how long this lasts!

Phone for the hotspot is in the attic, lol.

121 reportedly died. 1000's still missing.

And our local grocery store will take 4 weeks to restock, but we were able to get some staples for now.

My only concern is diapers for my disabled child. And the roads being open, and internet back up, beyond the absolute must of saving people! But around here, people know to be prepared, but hoping they can be for 4 weeks, as they cannot get the trucks in here to re-supply.

Any news you can share, I am all ears!!!

Love you all and I Thank You ALL!!! TY first responders/EMS/Firefighters/Police/ and any other emergency personal!!!

God bless all those people affected, harmed, displaced, who died, and all people affected!💛
06:00 PM - Sep 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
02 October, 12:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Praying for you, your community and everyone affected by this devastating hurricane! 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 04:32
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 October, 11:00
Praying for you and all dealing with this flooding 🙏
Sending love, hugs, and blessings your way 💖🤗🕊️
So many rallying -- help coming from everywhere now (except of course the g-o-v-t.)
Individuals loading their SUVs with supplies and taking to drop off centers.
Some popular YouTube channels doing the same.
There was even a meet up at Sam's in Knoxville this morning to gather supplies and coordinate efforts.
Tractor trailer loads being sent from TX 🤠
Many GoFundMe and GiveSendGo accts set up; donations pouring in from everywhere.
Legit charities have helicopters dropping supplies to those trapped.
THE PEOPLE have responded 😇
And of course DJT delivering supplies and coordinating efforts, and Elon providing communications.
So much going on, can't keep up ✨
Rest easy 🕊️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 October, 05:36
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 October, 05:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🐸

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 October, 09:58
Praying you, your family and the rest of those affected receive all your necessities asap!!! Strength and love too

01 October, 10:02
In response I am Keri to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 October, 09:45
Sending prayers for you, loved ones and all affected. I pray that survivors continue to be rescued and missing family members located, that food and supplies get where they are critically needed. It’s such a massive mess but it’s not too massive for God. Please show your power and love to all who need hope. Thank you Father for the many miracles we’ve seen and those to come. In the name of your precious son Jesus help us to know how to best help. 🙏❤️🙏.
Stay safe Kris🥰

01 October, 09:49
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 October, 11:09
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
01 October, 09:42
Sending so much Love & Light to you and everyone in the path
🙏🤍💫

01 October, 09:50
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
30 September, 10:13
Praying for you & your loved ones. Also praying for all those affected by Helene. May our
almighty God send your blessings beyond measure.
🙏🙏🙏

30 September, 10:28
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
TYVM!!! WE are thankful and grateful to still be here!!! And I know there are many we have lost and the destruction is heavy, but we will rebuild!!! 💛

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 September, 09:17
Kris, C-17 went to Asheville loaded with supplies, it's my understanding there are now several ways in. An electric lineman went up to repair some lines and found naked children walking around looking for their parents. He said the smell of death was horrible!!
If I can send you anything please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure mail delivery though is probably out of the question. Let me know any way I may help!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

30 September, 10:00
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
TYVM!!! It is most appreciated. Once the roads around here open up, we should be fine, and access to other areas for supplies will be a welcome. Tomorrow our manager of the disabilities program is getting us some diapers, she is still trying to locate her family in Haywood county though! God Bless all those suffering and surviving right now!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 September, 08:51
Kris 🌟 Dear friend, so sad 😢 to read you are going through this, my 💓 and prayers are with you and your sweet loved ones. Not sure if you can watch this video President Trump put out today... he is promising Starlink internet for communication. And am sure he has sent in the National Guard to supply all in need.

God bless🌟 🙏

30 September, 10:04 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Yes, we heard the phone company is going to connect! So glad they did, I sent a message to a post on Truth Social for Trump to help with communication since nothing was getting through here. Maybe he heard me? Anyways, it is wonderful to get internet back up tonight! I am forever grateful for those who are repairing, fixing, clearing, and helping all through all this devastation! Last I heard today, 1000's are still missing!

And TYVM!!!

30 September, 10:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
It was either 1-2 days ago and I went on one of Trump's posts and asked him to get communications up for NC, as there was none. At least we could call out for emergencies, but many roads are blocked and shut down. Word of mouth was the best method, but tonight we have internet back!!! TY Trump and Elon Musk!!! TY TY TY!!!💛

And Thank you Margical One for sharing this with me, I have not seen it before your post!!! TY!!!💛

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
30 September, 08:30
My heart goes out to you and your family, Kris……..sending prayers that you are safe and help arrives soon to all in distress at this time! Stay strong, my friend!

30 September, 10:07
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
TY!!! God has been protecting us! We are safe and we are very thankful and grateful!!!

My heart goes out to all those who are suffering, Especially in those 6 states that got hit! 💛

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 08:23
Sending Prayers Kris for All ❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

30 September, 10:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
TY!!!

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
30 September, 08:15
prayers and blessings

In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
TY!!!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
30 September, 07:38
Prayers sent to you and to all those who are terribly affected by this. Be safe and stay strong! 🙏🙏🙏

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
TY!!!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
30 September, 07:32
Sorry to hear Kris! It’s devastating across the Country! We missed it by about 50 miles. Just a little rain and 60 mph winds. Prayers to you and family and everyone affected! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

30 September, 10:09
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
TY!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 September, 07:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🐸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 07:03
🙏God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kris Williams and her loved ones. Bless them with comfort, love, support, peace of mind and health. Provide for their every need including diapers. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

30 September, 07:17
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen!!! TYVM!!! You guys and gals are precious, I missed you all!!!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
30 September, 07:01
To You and To every other
Patriotic FEMALE 🐸
(2 Many to Name n TAGG)
That been in the Trenches day in day out
Fighting in the Digital Battlefield
We THANK you
N Honor You
And ResPect You
Shoulder 2 Shoulder
Side By Side
Fighting EVIl
N Kicking it in Da @$$…

Like DJT says…
We R 1 People
1 Movement
And together we will MAGA…..KeK AF

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 September, 06:59
Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
Stay safe! God's got you! 🙏🕊💗✨

30 September, 07:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
TYVM!!!💛

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
30 September, 06:57
Prayers for you and all effected !

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
TY!!!

connie wright @cowri
30 September, 06:54
🙏💙🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication
TY!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 September, 06:42
Prayers to you and everyone effected! God's got you! 🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 September, 06:26
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY THIS DISASTER KRIS...YOU CAN DO THIS...🙏

01 October, 04:47
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
TYVM!!! I appreciate your prayers!!! All of them!!! TY!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 September, 06:25
Kat by the sea posted a video of National Guard preparing for a supply run. This wss with the video.

For some reason it would not let me repost the video

"I just showed friends 4 videos from North Carolina
AND THEY WERE SHOCKED!!
They said, "We haven't seen this on the news⁉️" 🤬

The TRUE images WE'RE seeing
the DEVASTATION is NOT on MSM 😡

🇺🇸🪖 NC National Guard @ NCNationalGuard
NC Air National Guard is hauling
over 100,000 pounds of supplies
from the Federal Emergency Management Agency
in a C17 to Western #northcarolina as part of #HELENE support.

🎥: Maj. Monica Ebert

30 September, 06:44
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
There is no news here, or relatively little of it. Music station we get only posts once in a great while. Sad!

Word of mouth moves faster where I am anyways.

30 September, 06:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
If i could get a hold of my town hall, I could ask there. Not sure with all phones down. We are ok for now though, I have diapers to last a week yet, food, staples, and supplies all good!

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 September, 06:24
Oh Kris, I’m so sorry. God bless you 😢🙏❤️
Please keep us up to date when you can. 🌹

30 September, 06:47
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
My hotspot up in the attic is working better, and luckily I have the usage available to do so!

TY!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 September, 06:18
🙏🙏

30 September, 07:04
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
TY!!!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
30 September, 06:17
🙏✨🙏✨🙏✨

30 September, 06:41
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
TY!!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 September, 06:15
May God watch over you all and p provide all that is needed to get us all through this no words can describe everyone’s losses.🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

30 September, 06:41 (E)
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
You are correct! The losses are the hardest to think about! My heart sinks for the people who were affected and more rain that is coming each day is compounding the problems! I am sure the rivers and streams have not yet crested! More flooding!

God Bless the People!

Communication up here would help a lot too! My emergency radio doesn't get the emergency station, lol, but it gets the weather emergency station and we get one local country station that seemed to be playing from a tract or something for a while, since the updates are few but increasing now!

TY!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 September, 06:12 (E)
I went through Katrina...I can totally relate. Churches will set up food kitchens. Ham radio will start getting messages out. Help is on the way

30 September, 06:36
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
💛

30 September, 06:38
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I can't help but break a smile, Mrs. Doubtfire yelling out, "Help is on the way!" Mrs Doubtfire is one of my youngest's favorite movies! We have been watching that movie this past week befoer all this! And will again soon, as we have the DVD player up.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 September, 06:11
🙏🙏🙏

30 September, 06:36
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
TY!!!

TY to all those praying, for us and the many others!

If I do not get to respond immediately, please note that I am forever TY for your prayers, and I am sure many others are as well!!!

TY!!!💛

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

30 September, 06:35
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
We are not in emergency yet, but if this lingers past a week or more, we will need something for diapers. 💛

Right now, we have enough honey buns, so that is another staple for my youngest, he has to have those, but hopefully the roads will open up in a week, and we can go find some.

At least this was not done in winter! There is always a bright side!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

30 September, 06:30
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Mail truck cannot get to our town, roads to hazardous I think. 4 roads in or out and most of them pass by rivers or over bridges.

TY for the offer. And not sure how to contact the military from here, phones are only emergency and since we have not run out yet of diapers, it is not an emergency. Perhaps the roads will be open in a week?

But TY!!! We will find a way to make do! 💛