Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
27 September, 03:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 04:00
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
🎯💯🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
27 September, 04:29
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Is it really an 'opinion'??
that requires thought, experience and very things they don't do - the #MockingbirdEffect
just mimic what their told
programmed to 'not hear the Truth'
they shutdown, turn off, get angry

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 02:24

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 September, 02:21
The same thing when people complain they are not feeling well, are sick, but won't take one single step to start taking responsibility about what they eat, not getting any exercise, poor spiritual health, dehydration, etc. as well. 🙄

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 September, 02:18
It's all ego.....Edging God Out.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 September, 02:12
Mike it is because:
'Men love darkness rather than light!'
- John 3:19

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 September, 02:07

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 02:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
27 September, 01:36
But the MSM didn’t tell me that!!!!!
Very sad

Elaine Flanigan @EFlanigan
27 September, 02:46
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Mike at time some choose to be lazy and not look up and references and or to any research that's on them as far as getting help when one is sick it's best to do research and do this holistically or use natural remedies... We all have to do our own research yet there are some perhaps many that are still asleep !!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 01:34 (E)
I don’t give proof any longer…my standard is….the truth is out there, if you want proof, research it yourself, that’s how I got my information.
At this point, I think that’s the only way people will understand. If they refuse to search on their own, they aren’t really looking for the answer.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 September, 02:09
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Learn by doing is the only way it sticks.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 September, 01:24
CLASSIC COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
27 September, 01:22
Brainwashed zombies

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 September, 01:17
Bingo! You can lead them to information but you can't make them think!!

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
27 September, 12:53
Oh man, that is sooooo spot on! There's a few family that are exactly like that. Hope public disclosure comes real soon, although I'm sure there's a lot that will still be un-red-Pillable

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 12:57
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Every Trump-hating liberal I know is like that, plus some Trump supporters.

Judy Anonette @biju
27 September, 12:46
L A Z Z E E E E and close minded to anything that is NOT their own idea.