Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 September, 10:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
26 September, 11:18
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I couldn’t get past the headline. This will never, never, never, never, never, never happen. I get tired of seeing headlines that imply Congress is ever going to do anything meaningful at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 11:49
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
It may not, but it proves at least one of them is talking about these things... make the normies sit up when its a person in that venue talking about it.

He is a straight shooter, and has been consistent in his topics.

My husband has met him a couple of times when he comes back to Bullhead to meet constituents.

27 September, 12:15
I will never forget that he caved. He left the freedom caucus and voted for McCarthy. What did they give him to do that?

They are all corrupt.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 12:18
He voted McCarthy out
https://www.12news.com/art...

Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 12:32
One assumes he saw the error, and voted him out.

Thank you for the link.

27 September, 12:46
You have more faith in man than me. I see no good in any of them.