Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 September, 09:29
Hello Friends.

My Mom passed away last night, and I am wondering if you can say a prayer for my family?

I consider all of you my family. too

Blessings, Linda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Pretty Mermaid, praying for you & your family, with heartfelt sympathies. Your Mom sure raised a wonderful & strong daughter. Bet she was proud, and still is proud, looking down from Heaven, that she raised a fighter, an inspirer & spreader of knowledge, good cheer & laughter in YOU.
I hope you were able to be with your Mom when she transitioned home, and that's all we do...is transition, being immortal souls n' all.
I was Blessed enough to arrive in time to hold my Mom's hand before she passed on.
Don't feel no reason to fear no more.
I truly think we been sold a bill of goods about who we are and where we came from, we Children Of God, Children Of Light.
I think we are immortal souls here having a Human experience. Makes some downright jealous.
I believe you will see your Mom again, because our entire Planet is ascending.
That's just what I believe & although it doesn't reduce the missing, I hope those thoughts comfort you & your family.
God Bless & Comfort You All. 🙏🙏🙏
03:21 AM - Sep 27, 2024
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it