Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 September, 04:20
This will remain one of the most enjoyable moments of this whole movie for Anons…it is when we got to see THE EVIL MONSTERS eyes filled with FEAR. Video in link👇🏻.

https://x.com/liz_churchil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 September, 10:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This one is the
Number 5😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 09:50
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I found a facemask like this in my
yard yesterday….

In the past four years,
HOW ABOUT ALL THE
FREAKING GARBAGE EVERYWHERE!

If the issue was so hazardous,
why not properly dispose of
these germ collectors!!!

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
It isn't just the mask garbage I see, I am seeing hway garbage and roadside garbage like never before around here. I say it is the turd world shithole people we are being invaded by. Just go to any of their countries and what is the first thing you see getting out of the airport? Garbage. Sometimes knee deep. That was my experience last time I was in Mexico for any reason. and we went to visit some friends who lived in what was then considered the nicest state in Mexico, Aguascalientes.
02:12 PM - Sep 24, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SaraOne in this post can reply
24 September, 02:23
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Sounds like Hot Water for sure…..
Were you ever in Puerto Rico Sarah?

I have not been to the
Mexican Border since my
sweetheart opened a
Tractor Supply then
fixed something in 2018.