USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 September, 07:12
So do you believe him yet? Was Trump right about everything?

Have we truly been watching a sting operation unfold? Would you have believed it if you were just told?

Trump told you we are sort of having his second term right now, he asked if he would be considered 2 or 3 term. 45-47.

Could it all just be one big coincidence? Or was it a trap?

Article 2. Space Force. Ghost in the machine.

All darkness will come to light. 2024.
He told you he caught em all...

Now let's see what happens. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
23 September, 07:55
In response USCG VET to his Publication
If it is his second term, plenty of posts right next to this one here on AU prove how bad this second term is. People are suffering and dying, corruption everywhere, kids still getting raped…and he just lets it happen? Many people will never see the “good” on the other side, if that ever happens.

I don’t find it funny. It’s tragic and unforgivable if he and others are in a position to help and they play their little deception game instead. They have the power and the refuse to wield it. Are they trying to do it legally or Biblically? Because we cannot do both. We cannot serve 2 masters. I know which I choose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
24 September, 11:58
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
i feel you are tormented with how things are going. as sad as it is this is a far better outcome than would have been if the dems had won with hillary and byden having control. we ALL would not even be here now, fodder for the soil. if you cannot believe that then you cannot see the forest for the trees. it had to be this way. there are less children affected than there was before he took over. yes it continues but with that we know every square inch of this earth above and below ground is better than it was. God is good but he had no one who could fight this evil enemy until now and even now you talk bad about T.. about what hes allowed. if God wanted this to happen? then why did he allow it? earth itself was too important and too many good people still existed. he would have destroyed the whole earth. until all of this earth is cleansed of all s-t-n--c thoughts and actions.. yes its still present. pray to God. he is winning. this has gone on since the beginning and it ends now..

24 September, 12:16 (E)
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I am not tormented. This is about thinking critically. The End Times prophecies.

Trump Worshipers do not think critically. They follow blindly. When a man, any man, praises a “country” that bombs and kills 20,000 helpless children, and you still support that man without thinking critically about what is going on, what does that make you?

Edit: I have written extensively about the 2 Trump scenario, which I believe is likely. Take note of that. Which Trump are we talking about here?

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
24 September, 12:25
you are wrong sir. perhaps its time to look to God deeper cause you arent listening to him. i will pray for you.. i am almost 78 years old and no one tells me, allows me, to think their way, i never have and never will.. political correctness? never in a corporate world? i was there. it was hell and i never complied but they didnt know it.. i observed and took it all in.. in the end they did try to emotionally destroy me but they didnt. took a long time to resolve it. but i did. T going thru the same thing. . you have NO idea what this man has done WITH Gods help. until you do? then no one can help you but God.. its your journey.. go get it.

24 September, 12:27 (E)
You chose not to answer my simple question about T praising Israel, the child murderers. That about says it all. There is no defense. Jews are the most evil being this earth has ever seen. Once they are gone, then we can be free.

Best of luck.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
you didnt ask me about isreal.. you think i dont know? you dont know me and how much i know and you comparatively dont know much. just what youve read on cnn. trump friends with isreal? its a movie.. you keep your enemy close, netanyahoo is gone. 2.0 is present and playing a role. and why isreal will be last.. in the past all nations got along. it was only the news that made the enemies.. this two sided trump thing is a joke. again the sources.. he talks cryptically all the time. you need to listen to the interpreters as to wha is actually said.. i cant understand him either but i "KNOW" what he says is truth, justice and for us all.. i wont continue this conversation.. but your thoughts wont win. there is no critical thinking. its all spiritual and you are not that at all. have a good life.
12:34 PM - Sep 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
24 September, 12:37
It’s so much deeper than you can see, but that’s AU for you…