Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 09:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
24 September, 10:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
saw a video here yesterday as he was on a big rant!!!! all i saw was pure panic. suicide week? possible,,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 10:19
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Ah shit TD Jakes? TBN promoted TBN is hell, a vid on him tripping?

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
24 September, 10:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
he came out of a building ranting and raving. have no idea what he was saying/screaming to us all but it was panic based for sure.. i dont even know this guy and glad i dont.

Yep a fake preacher, a snake in the pulpit. They need to round up all the TBN FAKO preachers and search ALL their properties. AND under them.
10:27 AM - Sep 24, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it