JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
All of this time is much-needed imho- not just for awakening the sleepy masses but for our awakening as well. More patience. More prayer. More trusting. Good morning Truth Seeker. ☕️
10:42 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
13 February, 04:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
If you can't "Trust the Plan", "Trust God." Thanks for posting JFK Jr Fan - we need to continue self-work to be strong for those who need us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 01:42
Nana purchased the last edition of photographs of Pres. Trump and the WH during this time period recently but am hoping for an updated version that has this iconic pic too as well as the pic of the walk over and the pic of Trump & the vertical lightening strikes in the pic of Trump getting off the chopper.
Nana is patient but like in everything there are limits. Nana is in til death do us part taking back our country period one way or another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 February, 12:00

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 01:47
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
1 2 3 views, lol. 🙏🏻

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 February, 11:08
fuck that. tired of being told to get my popcorn and hold the line. worst movie ever.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 01:48
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I've suffered through some bad movies in my day that end up surprising. I feel your pain though.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
13 February, 10:51
Totally agree! We don't say "the patience of Job" for nothing!😉 Godspeed to all today!🙏🙌

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 01:52
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Cutie!

Selah 321 @Selah
13 February, 10:47
🙏☺️Good Morning, great reminder for us all.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
13 February, 10:44
Amen!! I say all the time this has brought so many back home to our Father, God!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻