USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 September, 07:12
So do you believe him yet? Was Trump right about everything?

Have we truly been watching a sting operation unfold? Would you have believed it if you were just told?

Trump told you we are sort of having his second term right now, he asked if he would be considered 2 or 3 term. 45-47.

Could it all just be one big coincidence? Or was it a trap?

Article 2. Space Force. Ghost in the machine.

All darkness will come to light. 2024.
He told you he caught em all...

Now let's see what happens. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
23 September, 07:55
In response USCG VET to his Publication
If it is his second term, plenty of posts right next to this one here on AU prove how bad this second term is. People are suffering and dying, corruption everywhere, kids still getting raped…and he just lets it happen? Many people will never see the “good” on the other side, if that ever happens.

I don’t find it funny. It’s tragic and unforgivable if he and others are in a position to help and they play their little deception game instead. They have the power and the refuse to wield it. Are they trying to do it legally or Biblically? Because we cannot do both. We cannot serve 2 masters. I know which I choose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
23 September, 07:59
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Right, and he allows this in his “second term”? Same thing is happening at the federal level. I know people who have died who will never see that their children and grandchildren have a chance to escape this nightmare.