Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 September, 08:20
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Exactly what should have happened. 👏👏
I would have asked for the managers name as well. Then headed to social media naming the restaurant. Maybe even standing outside for a bit directing people away. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
20 September, 05:55
Do we know this Restaurant's Name and Location America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
20 September, 06:31
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Hi AUS...

I do not that's all I got. It was posted as seen on clip MotivationHoused..

I think it's a good reminder to BE AWARE and as for me be ready to NOT SUPPORT this behavior.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
20 September, 04:58
Made my day!

20 September, 06:34
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
With you, Kathryn!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
20 September, 04:55
I was lucky to get a black and gold MAGA hat, gave it to my brother , unfortunately he lost it in a robbery

20 September, 06:38
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Curious!

Robber knew a good hat, Paul!😄

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 September, 04:55
SO glad the others took charge.

THIS is how you break their mind spell...

Look at the CONFUSION on the 'managers' (he could not manage his way out of a paper bag) face.

Classic.

20 September, 06:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I agree Carole!

Foolish guy he was describing HIMSELF.

Comes to $$ and Power lost.. a good reality check MIRROR.