Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 05:36
I am watching a QAnon thing on Netflix. Just started. Will let you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 February, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
its amazing how many people (big accoints and more) are gone. so many that people "looked up" to.

where did codemonkey go? Joe M?
General Flynn? he asked to give him 1 more month on 12/31. that time has come and gone.

love you VK but not getting any vibes from you as welll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Romero @Melhotpepper
13 February, 09:59
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Gen Flynn I believe is mostly on clouthub. Codemonkey is on gab. Joe M is on gab as well i think.

13 February, 10:01
In response Melanie Romero to her Publication
codemonkey basically signed off on 1/20. he said we must accept the new president and he hasnt been silent aince.

Joe M went dark on 1/16 and said in the coming days if we would find out of Q was a hoax or not. his silence speaks volume

13 February, 10:05
I am on gab and have seen post from code monke and Joe M. Not often though.

joe has not posted since 1/16

codemonkey maybe once but he gave up on the movement.

these are people so many looked up to

they were planted and you need to wake up
10:07 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Melanie Romero to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
13 February, 10:44
I am awake! I simply answered a question about where they were.I have never relied on any one person for news etc. Have a great day.