Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 05:36
I am watching a QAnon thing on Netflix. Just started. Will let you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
its amazing how many people (big accoints and more) are gone. so many that people "looked up" to.

where did codemonkey go? Joe M?
General Flynn? he asked to give him 1 more month on 12/31. that time has come and gone.

love you VK but not getting any vibes from you as welll
09:08 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Melanie Romero @Melhotpepper
13 February, 09:59
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Gen Flynn I believe is mostly on clouthub. Codemonkey is on gab. Joe M is on gab as well i think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 10:01
In response Melanie Romero to her Publication
codemonkey basically signed off on 1/20. he said we must accept the new president and he hasnt been silent aince.

Joe M went dark on 1/16 and said in the coming days if we would find out of Q was a hoax or not. his silence speaks volume

Peggy Kowal @PeggyK
13 February, 09:39
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Open your eyes, look and see ..... It is happening all around us ..... just not on your timeline ... Have faith ..... God is good!!!!! Look to Him and He will show you what you do not see ..... wickedness is being taken down right before our very eyes!!! Wait on the Lord, Wait I say ... On the Lord!

13 February, 09:41
In response Peggy Kowal to his Publication
i have heard that over and over ans over while i watch families lives are being destroyed. people are taking their own lives.