Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am watching a QAnon thing on Netflix. Just started. Will let you know.
05:36 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KelBel McQueen @KelBelMcQueen
13 February, 07:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
well??? how was it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
13 February, 04:27
Vice has been running it also, very interesting I thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (USAONE) can see their posts

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 06:14
In response USA ONE to his Publication
Jupiter Ascending ???
on Netflix???

Coral ___ @Coral_
13 February, 04:17
just got in from snow and elijah told me something was airing on cable too. vice episodes on qanon. we passed 😅

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
13 February, 03:24

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 February, 02:56
it's pronounced "Cannon", right?

American Girl @Americangirl
13 February, 02:48

NEO ONE @Neo
13 February, 02:47
Next red pill cluster bomb. They are so dumb on the Pedo Network.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 February, 02:36
Enjoy the show 🍿

(haha - sorry, just couldn't help myself 🤣😇)

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 February, 02:33
Thought about watching it but not up to hearing more lies about Anons... Let us know if it's worth the watch!🙃

cdl lang @CandyLang
13 February, 02:51
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
I am like you, Don't want to watch a movie calling Q nuts. I watched a video by some so called media Axsis

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
13 February, 02:12
Keep on hearing about this Q anon thingy
Think I may take a look at it!!! 😉

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
13 February, 02:36
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
watched a multi part documentary - it was a joke . Fook Hollywood, Fook Big tech & MSM ..... all propoganda( even shows like Billions(Showtime) spit in our face... it is based on SAC Capital & is accurate

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 February, 01:54
"Qanon" on Obama's netflix! 😂🤣

Do tell your thoughts, please! 😂

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
13 February, 01:13
Тell me later how it is.

Troy Halter @VonHalter
13 February, 12:35
Well,... how did they portray you?.... fair?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 February, 12:03
I am saving it for down time, but I'm not sure if we're going to have any. We might just go straight into the great awakening

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
13 February, 11:14
Streisand Effect.

truth soldier76 @truthsoldier76
13 February, 10:58
Oh dear...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 February, 10:52
On netflix ? Seriously ? I really hope is a joke or...some comms !!!!!!

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
13 February, 10:51
👍🏻 No matter how they spin it we know the truth.

Bombs from Admiral (Ret) "Ace" Washington DC February 11, 2015.

https://youtu.be/aBv8kqKck...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 02:11
In response Krissy GodWins1111 to her Publication
this guy is secret society manipulative #smartass
less than 40 sec listen
to see that HIMSELF also has

a #hidden ESOTERIC #agenda

a #hidden CULT A #same AS OBAMA

its #MANIPULATIVE

nobody givesin the esteoric
a fucks abou the #FUCKING #islam ...

a) except retards

( #Knight of ... #Malta , Knight of the Random Redarderness, The Circle , etc )

b) or manipulators

#TheGreatAwakening
#QANON

and the #secrets #agendas
and #SECRET #proceeedings are not such a thing like PRO #America

so..... ?

Killimataro ... @Killimataro
13 February, 10:32
Remember how netflix has cuties? Yeah, netflix needs to die. Why is anyone still supporting these pedos?

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
13 February, 10:29
Will say a prayer for you.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 February, 10:28
standard mind-control method in practice ~ be careful who U listen too, right?
digg for Ur own TRUTH!

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
13 February, 10:26

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
13 February, 12:23
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
They are so brave to help keep us from harming ourselves or others with potential false information that could cause violence. 🙄

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
13 February, 10:19
Mellisa (red pill the world ) i love her. this lady claiming to be her daughter. she lives in Texas (meliisa) i have never heard her say any one of her lids lives in DC. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 February, 10:16

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 February, 10:29
In response New Years Day to her Publication
priceless!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
13 February, 12:23
In response New Years Day to her Publication
cute idea...wrong actors. Q shouldn't be associated with pedophiles IMHO

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 February, 10:13
I heard its making fun of us. :(
My brother was asked to do some music for it (he does movie & video game music). He has been pro Q Anon for 4 years along with me so he was pissed about the whole premise. I'll have to see if this is the same one.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 February, 09:59
Must have caught a cat nap😄😄 I watched "The search for Q" on VICE last week. Rubbish, but provoking people to check out the Q movement.
Good Morning SuperV 👊

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
13 February, 09:53
morning!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
13 February, 09:53
I could only imagine ...
Keep us posted, that would be hard to watch...🙈

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 February, 09:48
Q crumbs are uniquitous on Netflix.