Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 September, 11:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
17 September, 07:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
There is no “between the lines” when he praises Israel, which recently killed 20,000 children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 September, 09:03
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I’m not going to say I know everything or that anything the MSM says is true.
Some things I have to wait for clarification on.

Having said that, there is a difference between a people & their government. Americans can sympathize with this.

45 did not like Bibi as evidenced by his body language.

In no way am I for the Rothchild birthed state…but there are undoubtedly people trapped in that state the same as we are trapped here.

Until this war is over, none of us are safe.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
I say pro active things to start some healthy debate sometimes. In fact, I think they may be playing us with 2 Trumps. Neither can acknowledge the other or they risk civil war.

The MSM supports the black hat Trump and shows all his pro-Israel junk. The white hat Trump gets almost no coverage.

I agree that we will not know until the end.
09:07 AM - Sep 17, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Betheballdanny , click on at the bottom under it