Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
HOLY SH*T 🚨 Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes the Deep State in under 2 minutes. LET’S GO πŸ”₯ πŸ‘

THIS IS HUGE
08:02 PM - Sep 16, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 September, 07:13 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
God Bless the United States of America. Drain the swamp!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
18 September, 02:19 (E)
Whether RFK Jr. is WH or BH; I don't know, but he has done more to red pill the liberals in my circles than anyone or anything else in the last 2 years with his campaign media coverage.

Becoming aware of vaccine damage is the gateway to seeing the larger picture of how these corporate, NGO, and gov entities work together to harm the public.

Fluoride also seems to be a possible starting point to begin the awakening process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
18 September, 01:46
The justice system also has to function to enforce this vision which many would love to see.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
18 September, 11:31
WOW
May it be so Almighty God.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 September, 09:48
Greet video. I pray he is telling the truth. Cause I don’t know who is who till this day. Black hats white hats just praying

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
16 September, 09:07
Please provide a link so we can share off this site :) thank you

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 September, 08:38
It is Huge!!

--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
16 September, 08:13
I love RFK Jr! Great stuff here! When he got started in suing bigharma I don't think he knew what he was going to be getting into but like with anyone that God has called it's not until after Gods 'Schooling' of us do we truly understand what our purpose is. What strong man, just like President Trump.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 September, 02:15
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication