Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 September, 07:11
Why, it's comical.
If you can't see through the jetstream of BULLSHIT coming out of this psyop, I pity you.

https://youtu.be/TqwIj_hpg...
SHOTS FIRED AT TRUMP AGAIN!!! STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!! - YouTube

Gunshots were fired near Trump's vicinity at his golf course. Strange things are happening! #donaldtrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 September, 07:17
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Yeah, it’s way off the rails now. Even most normies I know can’t even talk about it because it’s all so illogical. They may be starting to feel how stupid they really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 02:17
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I can't even have this conversation with my poor husband who believes in Trump.

I've dropped a few hints that I've no skin in the game-and that's all I can do.

I pity him because he's seeing through the bullshit and he's had a pretty crap year thus far-so I keep my thoughts to myself when it comes to this circus and leave it at that.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
16 September, 02:33
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I have found that the reason most people NEED to believe in these characters is because they don’t believe in themselves enough or their faith is actually quite weak. I’m not saying your husband is that way, but I’m just saying that a common thread I see in friends of mine who keep shifting who they “follow” and who they “like”. Tucker, Bongino, Trump, Peterson, Brand, McCulluough, etc. It’s just one new name after another.

Agreed and no, he isn't that way. He actually has a very, very strong faith and he isn't a follower, he's a leader.

He told me the other day that DJT sounded "mildly retarded" and he also thinks the assassination attempt was staged.

Progress. ;)
02:39 PM - Sep 16, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it