Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
{They} took my brothers life. he was badass,funny tuff as nails but {They} fcked up when {They} told us never forget WE didnt and WE makin sure {They} goin down HARD. Love you always KO ...To the deep state your all FOOKED may you all rot in eternity. God and Patriotism always Wins You dumb Fckers
09:36 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
14 February, 01:13
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™Hurts the heart. i am so sorry for your loss. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
13 February, 02:55
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 February, 11:18
I am so sorry, Tank. Your brother was a beautiful young man and so loved. They WILL be held accountable! Prayers for you and your family πŸ™

Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
13 February, 11:06
Sincere prayers for your loss! And to all who have lost their loved ones as well! WE THE PEOPLE STAND WITH YOU! YOUR BROTHER IS THE VERY BEST OF OUR COUNTRY! PATRIOT! ❀️

Bay Lee35 @BayLee35
13 February, 10:51
Many prayers for you my friend.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
13 February, 10:50
I'm so very sorry for your loss. πŸ™

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
13 February, 10:32
πŸ˜ͺi am sad to hear this. I send you positive waves

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
13 February, 10:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 10:27
πŸ™

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 10:23
πŸ™β€οΈ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 10:04
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜” [they] have taken way too many! No More.
#neverforget #NeverGiveIn

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 February, 10:00
πŸ™I am so very sorry for your loss. Holding the line to bring this evil to end. Prayers for you and your family

Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ donated @Biznitch
13 February, 09:58
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 February, 09:54
He and the children are why we fight this evil.....God Bless you and your family...

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
13 February, 09:54
and so young. Handsome young man. So sorry for your loss.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 February, 09:53
That's a very tough loss. We never forget.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
13 February, 09:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 February, 09:52
So sorry for you loss. I too have skin in this game. Pain drives me forward and God tempers me. I pray justice comes for your family.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 February, 09:51
My heart breaks for your grief and loss.
We will never forget. We will prevail.
Isaiah 13:11: Thus I will punish the world for its evil
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud
And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.
Proverbs 11:21
Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished,
But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
13 February, 09:45
πŸ’ž

Lion ess @Lioness
13 February, 09:42
We Are With You and we will FOOK them hard!!!

Angela Garcia @Angel007
13 February, 09:42
πŸ’”So sorry for your loss

Okram AΕ‘atnar @QSlo
13 February, 09:39
I will pray for your brother tonight.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 February, 09:39
Amen TankπŸ‘Š our fallen loved ones WILL see their justice!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 February, 09:37
Sorry to hear this. R.I.P.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
13 February, 09:37
I’m so sorry.