WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
💗🙏🕊️💫 God Bless You President Trump!!!💗🙏🕊️💫
09:28 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
21 June, 11:46
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Interesting. There's more to this story than what the meme can provide.

Found this interesting thread on Rumor Mil lNews Reading Room. The link is to the main / beginning post. Be sure to read the comments, in particular Reader Nacky's repiy to JediShaman.

https://www.rumormillnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
21 June, 11:56
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I do remember reading something about a EU that President Trump signed that had to do with the 5G towers. If I'm correct, he had them safety fitted with some sort of blocker. He knew they weren't good for the environment. I believe that's why all those birds in India are dying. Something in the frequency is harmful to the birds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 03:11
In response John Atkison to his Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗🙌💗🙌

Data Gramma @Vic
24 April, 10:20
They are putting new ones in all over here in the northwest and inland. We can only hope they are the harmless ones.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 February, 05:05
hopefully that may fix the harmfull effects of the "vaccine"

14 February, 11:29
💗💗💗Beautiful day to snuggle up with your loved ones and watch this!!!💗💗💗

IF ALL YOU DO TODAY AS A DIGITAL WARRIOR IS WATCH THIS AND SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE THAT WILL BE EVERYTHING!!!

I would love to know what you think!!
💗🙏💫🕊️

Here is a direct link to watch THRIVE II
👇👇👇
http://ThriveOn.ontraport....

14 February, 11:29
This is EVERYTHING... it's ALL right here!!! 💗🙏🕊️💫
👇👇👇👇

WATCH THIS NOW AND THEN SHARE IT FAR AND WIDE!!!💗🙏🕊️💫

THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
🙏YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING REALLY INSPIRING TO WATCH THIS WEEKEND TO GIVE YOU A MUCH NEEDED BOOST FOR THIS COMING WEEK!!!

🙏YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME AMAZING THINGS ARE COMING OUR WAY!!!

🙏YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET A SNEAK PEAK AT WHY I FEEL OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT TRUMP KEEPS SAYING THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

💗🙏🕊️💫💗
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
13 February, 08:20
Wouldn't that be Awesome!!!!!!

13 February, 08:21
In response Patrice Daniel to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌

hope saxton @Scribe11
24 April, 10:17
In response Patrice Daniel to her Publication
I heard they were changed in Canada as well. I sure hope so. They need to be changed worldwide in order to save lives.