Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 September, 12:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 September, 12:48
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I am for Trump. I am for ALL Children! I am for God and Jesus Christ and Mother Mary! I am for saving the world and peace! I am for Ascension and helping as many as I can to be of service or in service. I am for Love and Unconditional Love! I am here for Sovereignty! I am here to do my Humanitarian Plans! I am here to Live! I am little ole me.πŸ‘ΌπŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
09 September, 12:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
And when Trump praises Jews that kill 20,000 defenseless children with fire bombs, you are for that, too?

I just wanna be clear on what part of Trump you like the most.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I believe in Trump! What you choose to believe in is up to you! I am not here to argue with you. Your beliefs are right for you and my beliefs are right for me!
12:54 PM - Sep 09, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it