MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 September, 01:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 September, 01:44
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
08 September, 01:52
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I remember him saying before the 2016 election that he would release documents about the death of President Kennedy, and what did he do? He said the information was far too sensitive.
He maintained that the CIA was behind him not publishing!
He's bullshit Bessie's brother, or should thar read sister???

08 September, 01:56
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
My husband really had so much hope for Trump and right now he's seeing the light. Heartbreaking really, to see the man you adore come to grips with the reality.

I don't say a word, I keep my thoughts to myself.

You know what woke him up?
The staged Trump assassination.

08 September, 02:14
Maybe he will also begin to understand just how much evil people want to play with our minds
too.
Because I believe that that was a huge factor in that hideous assassination attempt.

Hubby, I'm sure is not the only one to change his mind about Trump.

But this is precisely what is required if ((they)) are trying to break the voting system to bring about their One World Government.

Break down ones faith in the voting system.

08 September, 02:23
He has incredible discernment. It bothers him, the charade. He told me Fox news is propaganda the other day and I was floored.

He's come a very long way.
And COVID pushed him over the edge with our government-he also lost faith in people.

We're blessed with eyes to see in a very, very dismal world.

08 September, 02:35
Blessed indeed.
And I for one am eternally grateful for the awesome way in which, having been down a myriad of sometimes bloody awful paths in life, something greater has always had a guiding hand on my shoulder pushing me ever onward in the constant belief that not always is "anything better than nothing. But sometimes, nothing is better".

08 September, 02:37
Your wisdom soothes my soul, well said.

08 September, 02:42
I guess some friendships are not always forged in the conventional sense, but just so you know, I really appreciate our little convos on here.
Blessings friend.

08 September, 02:50
Ditto, it was Kismet for sure.😘

Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juris Prudence Civilis, click on at the bottom under it