MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 September, 01:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01:44 PM - Sep 08, 2024
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
08 September, 02:32
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
This would be a completely different analysis if one looks at the paragraph below the one highlighted in the NYT article. It mentions collections with keywords butterflies and brains and connections to politics and science. The idea of seeding the world with his DNA that he shared is out there. The reports of shady IVF doctors are out there. The results are coming in on the gene therapy ("vaccine"). The story presented in this analysis is not the actual story IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
08 September, 02:27
If he is a pedo why did he round up NXIVM and Maxwell/Epstein?

If he is a pedo why did he enact DNA testing and separation of children being trafficked over the border?

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
08 September, 02:08
Returning power to the people includes an election and not a selection.

Right off the bat the statement it will be a selection suggests nothing has been happening over the past four years.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
08 September, 01:52
I remember him saying before the 2016 election that he would release documents about the death of President Kennedy, and what did he do? He said the information was far too sensitive.
He maintained that the CIA was behind him not publishing!
He's bullshit Bessie's brother, or should thar read sister???

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 September, 01:56
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
My husband really had so much hope for Trump and right now he's seeing the light. Heartbreaking really, to see the man you adore come to grips with the reality.

I don't say a word, I keep my thoughts to myself.

You know what woke him up?
The staged Trump assassination.