Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 August, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 August, 03:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It was Treasonā€¦..šŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 August, 03:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

30 August, 03:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Actually Jacob Greenberg was
held accountable for
High Treasonā€¦..
Same with the former Twitter owner.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 August, 04:00
I agree.

We're seeing clones, doubles and CGI now.

From the clips that I saw, the entire Democratic National Convention was CGI.

30 August, 04:04
Did she say reptilianā€¦.šŸ˜†

You cannot unsee Nancyā€™s CGI eyes either.šŸ¤Ŗ

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 August, 04:51
Forgot I had this šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cleo @Cleo
31 August, 08:31
Both this guy and Katy perry seem to be trying to push a button or something around their ear to fix the malfunction

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 August, 09:09
In response Cleo to her Publication
Yep.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
I realize clones..but somehow thought the serpent/reptilian tongue fits the slither MO..

Never saw the eyes go that way.
06:06 PM - Sep 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it