Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 September, 12:39
Making my second tray of sourdough starter crackers. IF you try it. DO not listen to any recipes that say parchment paper, muh ass, lol Had to start over, against my better judgement used some and of course they stuck to the parchment paper. Far as I can tell it is fookin useless and counter productive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 12:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Made carnivore bread...fooken amazing!!!!
3 ingredients ♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 September, 01:15
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Whoa the one that has pork rinds?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 01:35
The original was just 2 ingredients cup of full fat cottage cheese & 4 whole eggs.....but u added finely ground pork skins....lol how'd you know🤗🥳

Omg I also add a lil garlic and its fooken better than reg bread!!!

06 September, 01:38
Dear LORD I gotta try that. WHOA< game changer. Working all the fookin time I don't have time to make eight gazillion hour boules. lol

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 01:40
Imma send you the video! Brb..its simple af

06 September, 01:41
Thank you. I am so stoked love me some pork rinds also.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 01:48
https://youtu.be/eXHa3iBnV...

Try different things...im adding basil and brushing it with bacon grease next time!😋
EASIEST Carnivore Flatbread EVER (2 Ingredients) - YouTube

The best recipe for the easiest and most delicious Carnivore Flatbread! So versatile and travel-friendly! Head over to https://DrinkLMNT.com/SBGAL for a FREE...

06 September, 01:49
Lawd have mercy. THANK you I am so fookin making some this weekend!! I also LOVE cottage cheese.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 01:55
Haha me too. Just take a day ...smoke lil sum😁 get creative! Just make enough for the week bc it's addictive- 😆😉

♡Enjoy

SWEET< so going to get the ingredients tomorrow morning!!! Yep some fire and imagination. That is gonna be a staple around here. Bout how much pork rinds did you use.
01:57 PM - Sep 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 02:26
Love that! Take pics🥰

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 September, 02:25
I just eyeballed it..pfft. maybe 3/4 c