JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
04 September, 08:38
PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR MY DOG JACK
HE HAD A REALLY BAD SIEZURE YESTERDAY
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
04 September, 12:22
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
So weird, mine had one today at the groomers for the first time. Prayers for Jack! I hope he is alright!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 02:28
In response History Repeats to her Publication
thank you
he is good now and another guy says his had one yesterday to ... makes ya wonder huh? andways i do appreciate the prayers for my boy

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
06 September, 01:29
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
It really does make you wonder if there is anything to that, especially when it has never ever happened before! Hopefully you have a good vet, ours is terrible. The only reason we go there is because they don't push certain things, if you know what I mean, but they just don't care and only do the bare minimum! Like they went out of their way to make the day he had that especially hard! This is why I don't like people!

WE DONT HAVE A GOOD VET
ITS HORRIBLE WHAT THEY MAKE US TO FOR OUR PETS AND OFFER NO HELP. JACK IS GOOD NOW BUT IM SURE ITS NOT HIS LAST
I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR HIM AND WE DO
I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE HAVE A GREAT DAY
01:50 PM - Sep 06, 2024
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JamieRCotters , click on at the bottom under it