HE HAD A REALLY BAD SIEZURE YESTERDAY
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
08:38 AM - Sep 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 September, 03:07
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
04 September, 03:46
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
THANK YOU HONEY MUCH APPRECIATED HE IS DOING GOOD NOW HUGS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff House @Jeffro2
04 September, 03:03
A lot of dogs, including mine…have started having seizures. Her blood work came back perfect.
So, what’s up. I notice trends after being in research for 12 years. Something is up

04 September, 03:47
In response Jeff House to his Publication
I HONESTLY DIDNT RELIZE UNTIL TODAY LIKE 4 OR 5 OTHERS DOGS HAS HAD THEM IN THE PAST FEW DAYS
GOTTA WONDER DONT YOU BUT I DO APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS THANK YOU AGAIN :)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 02:46
The cbdgurus and And We Know have dog products.

04 September, 03:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
THANK YOU SO MUCH I SURE APPRECIATE HUGS FRIEND

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 02:45
Was the dog around someone jabbed?
We try and keep our dog inside and away from jabbed people.

Water Mark @Watermark
04 September, 01:00
🙏🙏🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 September, 12:45
Was he vaccinated recently? Any flea and tick meds? All chemicals can cause seizures. REMOVE all chemicals from your home and yard. Laundry soap, fertilizers, insect killers. Give CBD oil plus...

04 September, 02:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
thank you i did not know this
hon im not sure what caused it he has had them before but yesterday it wore him out thank you for prayers and info .ill pass it on

Michael Phillips @Crager71
04 September, 12:35
Prayers sent🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
04 September, 12:28
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
04 September, 12:22
So weird, mine had one today at the groomers for the first time. Prayers for Jack! I hope he is alright!

04 September, 02:28
In response History Repeats to her Publication
thank you
he is good now and another guy says his had one yesterday to ... makes ya wonder huh? andways i do appreciate the prayers for my boy

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 September, 12:17
Holding Jack in my heart today.

04 September, 02:27
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
thank you so much hon he is doing good today and i appreciate you all very much

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 September, 12:09
🙏🙏🙏

04 September, 02:26
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
thank you dear :) he is good now

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 September, 12:01
My daughters' dogs have had seizures. She has boxers. I was wondering if its more common in those breeds. My dog has never had a seizure.

04 September, 02:26
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
may be . we gave him a home he was going to the pound and he is so excitable and has had them before but it was terrible yesterday but he is good now and i thank you all so much for the prayers

Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
04 September, 11:50
My dog also had a few massive seizures yesterday...

04 September, 02:24
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
maybe something in the air , he has had them before but yesterday mark it was terrible, praying your pup is ok :)

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 11:49
God Bless Jack, you, your family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 September, 11:27
Prayers for Jack! ❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 September, 11:24
🙏🐶🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
04 September, 11:23
Pray for your little guy, big hugs Jamie.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 September, 11:23
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
04 September, 11:18
Prayers going out for Jack.

arba happihr @arba
04 September, 11:18
Dear God please send angels to look after Jack.
Thank you